CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Photo Faux Pas

I returned my new camera today. It's been acting up since a month or so after I got it and having tried various fixes that didn't work, I just couldn't take it anymore.

I'm sad. I'm at a loss. I was so excited about that camera. I thought it was great! (In the beginning.) Now I don't know what to do. We have plans and I don't want to miss out on taking pictures of them. I don't want to miss out on having a record of the things we do!

I have found another new camera. I just haven't found a place to buy it locally. Craig even went out to look around town so we could have it for the weekend. No luck. Maybe we'll find it around here by Saturday. Maybe not. If not, I think we'll have to order it on-line.

I don't want to wait. I don't want to miss out on any more pictures of my kids. I'm sad... I'm at a loss...

1 comments:

JaNae said...

Hope you found the camera you wanted by the weekend. Not a fun dilema at all!