CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Fun Friday: Photos

I'm not sure the kids thought of today's plans as "fun", but I was pretty excited. I've put off having Bergen's 3 year picture taken because she's had a swollen lip or a bruise every time I've thought about going. I finally decided when Logan turned 6 just to take them in together. Unfortunately we had a little bit of a harried morning so they didn't look as polished as I would have liked. Oh well, they're kids, right? And they're mine. And they're still super cute. And I love them.

Here's a sneak peek (for the grandparents) even though its not of any we bought, and looks like something I might have taken myself after a bit of the kids' daily rough-housing. By the way, they're wearing their Easter outfits minus Logan's tie.

I did go all out and get this one. Just one. A 10x10. And a collage no less. It's going to look great on the wall in my sewing/craft room!

The kids played around a lot while the pictures were being taken and I felt like I had to yell a lot to get them to pay attention. The photographer was nice and said it was their ages, and tried hard to work around their rambunctiousness, but I just didn't think he got any really good shots that captured their personalities this time. Oh well, there's always next year. I'm honestly just thrilled to have them done for this year!

And you know, now that I think about it, we did stop at Burger King for lunch on the way home, and we got a redbox movie tonight, so maybe it was another Fun Friday after all...

1 comments:

Nicole said...

You are right, the kids are super cute. I love the pictures. How about we get together next week for fun friday