The kids and I were invited to see Toy Story 3 with some friends today. I knew about it late last week, but wanted it to be a surprise (and avoid any whining that might ensue about when we'd be going) so told Logan last night and Bergen this morning. Just as I thought, they were pretty excited. 
Once we had our drinks, snacks, and popcorn, we settled in for the show. And it was great! I love it when a sequel lives up to the original; although I prefer the second over the first in this case. Bergen didn't have much to say about it. She was really hoping to see Marmaduke! (Have I mentioned that she's been in "puppy mode" since her birthday in January?) Logan must have liked it though because he's already asked if we can get it when it comes out on DVD. Hmmm, maybe it'll be out in time for Christmas...
Monday, June 21, 2010
Movie Monday
Posted by Gigi at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Disney miss a great marketing opportunity like the Toy Story trilogy for Christmas, I bet it will be ready. Lucky for Logan!
Post a Comment