CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Splurge

The kids and I were at Sam's Club yesterday when I saw a couple of things I couldn't pass up. The first was a
16 oz. package of fresh Baby Spinach. (Very tasty on sandwiches, and in salads and stir fry, and... I could go on and on.) The second was this 2 lb. bag of Mini Sweet Peppers. That's right, 2 pounds!

 

I love peppers!, but rarely buy them because I'm the only one who eats them. Although I'm certain Bergen would try them if I offered her some. I didn't care yesterday though. I threw caution to the wind and I bought them.

Mmmm. Mmmm. You know what I like about these particular peppers? They're small. I don't have to put them in anything. I don't have to make anything with them. I can just pop them in my mouth (after a little slicing) and eat them! I had several with lunch today and a few as a snack tonight and they are SOO good. I can't wait to have some more tomorrow.

I think I've found something new to splurge on. Good for me!

0 comments: