CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Budding Artists

For at least a week I've been hearing "Mom, can we paint?" Every. Day. So yesterday I gave in and got out all the stuff. You know, the paint, the paper, the brushes, the water, the cups to hold the water, the paper towels, etc. Then I set the kids up to paint - in the kitchen. It was too cold outside. (It's times like these that I wish we had hard flooring rather than carpet under the dining room table.)

I was glad Logan was willing to let Bergen use the easel with him because she went to town on the paper I put up on it! He was even patient when she painted on his side of the paper they were sharing. Granted he had control of the supplies since I set up an extra table on his side.

I love seeing my kids create! They are so clever and do such interesting things.

 

Bergen was more than a little excited to show me her painting of me.

 

And I was happy to see that she painted such a lovely puppy.

 

I can definitely see this happening again.

0 comments: