CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Wet and Wild

We had a HUGE thunderstorm tonight. Craig was outside working on his car, but stopped and came in to get the kids so they could watch the clouds roll in. I went out for a minute too, but the rain started to fall so I retreated inside. I wasn't dry for long though. The kids were squealing so loudly that I had to go and see what the commotion was all about. This is how I found them:

Splashing in the pool (okay wading in the water) between our house and the neighbors!

 

 
Logan also enjoyed a "shower" until Craig climbed up on a chair to clean out the gutter so the water could come down normally.

 
 
Then we all went out to see how fast the water was rushing down the drain in the street. Too bad the picture doesn't show it very well. It was crazy!

 

 
I don't know why Logan was plugging his ears -- It was hard to hear the tornado sirens going off the storm was so loud! Bergen was just happy to be out playing in it all.

 
 
We're wild I tell you! I heard later that most of our friends and neighbors were inside for the duration and then some.

1 comments:

JaNae said...

I remember a midwest rainstorm or two I was in when younger, dry to soaked in less than 1 second!