CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 28, 2010

Pool Passes

We got our passes to Castaway Bay today. And we are
snappy - lappy - happy - pappy!

 

Craig and I have been talking about getting passes for a while. We thought having someplace to go on a regular basis this summer would be a good idea since he has to sleep during the day and the kids and I often need to get out of the house. We love the library, and going to the park is great, but we just can't stay at those places as long as we can stay at the pool. We could stay at the pool for days...

So yeah for us! The kids and I had a great time again
this afternoon. We met up with some old friends and saw some new ones. (We've already made a few since we've been going the last couple of weeks.)

Bergen is a fearless fish
 
and Logan is almost swimming!
 
Want to get together and catch up sometime? Come and see us at the pool! We'll be there again the day after tomorrow, and many days after that.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Woo Hoo, I will actually be there one day. Looks like so much fun for you guys. Oh, and nice swim suit that Bergen is wearing. ;)

JaNae said...

Oh the days I used to spend at the pool growing up. Every afternoon mom would send us on our bikes, I think she enjoyed the quiet as much as we enjoyed the freedom.