CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Letter to Santa

Logan informed me last night that he was going to write a letter to Santa. So he got his things together, including a glass and a plate for milk and cookies, and did it. Okay, he drew it!

After drawing the pictures and admiring his work, he asked me how to spell a few words. When he was finished with that, he added a salutation and read me the letter.

 
Posted by Picasa

I'm glad to know what Logan wants for Christmas this year! He hadn't said a word until writing his letter and I was beginning to wonder.

He told me he wants a remote control car (check), a firetruck (again), a toy that looks like Santa (?), and a toy that looks like him (silly kid). I explained that Santa doesn't make toys that look like real people and that he probably wouldn't get one that looked like him. Of course he understood completely...

This morning Logan explained the letter to Craig. The remote control car and firetruck were the same, but since last night he'd decided that he just drew pictures of Santa and himself for Santa to see. He also added Transformers to the list even though he didn't add them to the paper.

Logan really is a a good kid. I sure hope Santa brings him everything he's dreaming of this Christmas!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

That is so cute and sweet. I cant wait to sit down with my kids and help spell the things they want.