Logan has been asking about putting Christmas lights up for weeks. (We only go all out with them every other year since we travel and don't look forward to coming home and taking them down along with the tree and all the unpacking.) Well he finally got to help Craig put them up today! He couldn't have been happier.
And because he was such a big helper, Craig told him he could plug them in tonight. He was so excited! I don't know how many times he was outside looking at them after dark...
I wonder if he'll be able to contain himself when we put up the Christmas tree!


3 comments:
How sweet to have a big daddy helper. Looks good.
Pretty lights! And Cute helpers! Dallan and I are putting our lights up tonight!
Ammon would love to have lights too. But I'm stingy when it comes to decorations, I guess. Maybe when I can afford some nice LED lights....
Post a Comment