Ahhh, Christmas morning. The kids slept until almost 8:00 a.m. Heaven!
About once a week Logan wakes up during the night. Sometimes he heads for the couch, but he usually ends up in our room. Craig told him not to go into the living room if he woke up on Christmas Eve because he might scare Santa (if he went out while he was there). Apparently he followed directions because we didn't notice him coming in during the night, but he was snuggled up with us in the morning.
Bergen was the one who called out and woke us. So after a quick diaper change (and a *picture) we were all off to see what the big man left.
*This is my favorite picture from Christmas: Logan sporting his new pj's in our bed. I made him hold his pose so I could run and get the camera and when I got back he hadn't moved!
Logan got a hot wheel track, a sled, and most importantly the remote control car he asked for. Bergen got a kitchen and a shopping cart. Both with accessories. There were Potato Heads all around too. And that was just from Santa! A few more gifts from us and they were set.
We relaxed, lounged around, played, and enjoyed ourselves all morning long.


1 comments:
How fun! I'm jealous your kids slept in until 8:00!! Mine were up at 5:00!! I hope Bergen likes her stroller. We have the same one for Addie and she loves it. I think it's so cute!!
Post a Comment