After hanging out at home we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Ream's for dinner. Turkey with all the trimmings and enough pie to feed an army! More visiting, playing, visiting, nibbling, visiting, playing, a little napping, a little more playing, and our day was complete.
Before going home I had to take a few pictures. The first thing I noticed when we arrived was that Jordan and Bergen were coincidentally wearing the same shirt and I certainly couldn't pass up that photo op!
Then I had the boys get in on the fun.
It's hard to describe the feelings I have when I see our kids with their cousins. I remember seeing my cousins on holidays and having fun with them, and seeing our kids together with theirs today brought back some great memories. What lucky kids they are to have cousins so close in age and locale.
Merry Christmas everyone! From the blurry and bleary-eyed Reams.

1 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos of the kids!!!! I did not even see you take them. Great family pic too. I agree whole heartedly with everything you said. Thanks for a great Christmas.
Post a Comment