In February 2008 I began the journey of what I called my year. I started blogging to monitor what would be happening and really planned on making some life changes.
These were my thoughts at that time: 2/18 "Today is the beginning of a new year for me (I'm 45!) and I'm determined that this is going to be my year. I have much planned and am sure there will be quite a bit of introspection. So in hopes of remembering the details, I'm going to attempt to document it. Who knows, it might be fun to look back and see what happened. I know I'm looking forward to the challenges and whatever transformation comes from them."
It's now December 31, 2008. In less than two months my year will end. I'll be 46. I have decided however, that I'm not ready to let it go. I didn't like the challenges I faced this year and want to be able to better meet the ones that come my way next year. I want to see myself become more of that person I wanted to be by this time this year. I want to be better.
So
I'm rededicating myself and planning on the coming year being my year -- again.
I had big goals and grand dreams, but with all that happened this past year I feel I have farther to go now than I did when I started to reach for them. I want to make some changes. Big changes. I want to love more, feel more, do more, be more.
Here I go again. And here's to a new year! My new year.
1 comments:
I think we just need to keep starting over. If we give up because we didn't meet our goals, where would we all be? You can do it. Happy New Year!
By the way your blog is lovely. I loved seeing all the pics of the kids. So beautiful. You are so lucky.
Luv ya!
Post a Comment