I received this little book from my sister-in-law, Nicole. She stopped by out of the blue one afternoon a couple of weeks ago, visited for a few minutes, handed me the book, gave me a hug, and was on her way.
She must have known I wasn't feeling very good about myself (illness and injury can sure take their toll) and wanted me to know, as we see in the book, that I am a Princess!
Thank you Nicole. I needed that.

4 comments:
What a great gift! I wonder if there's a princess book about a Charlotte....hmmm
I sent you a little something in the mail today. It isn't a princess book...but I hope you enjoy it.
I'm glad you're on your way to recovery!
Not only are you a princess, but you are GOD'S little princess.
Had a felling about the sadness. Love ya
Not to sound totally lame, but I was sooo going to get you that book! I saw it at the store a while back, and decided I wanted to send it to you, but was waiting for an "occasion" like Christmas or your birthday.I guess next time I won't wait! I am glad someone gave it to you though. It was really cute!
Post a Comment