CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Music Maker

We have a little music maker in our family. And I love it!

Bergen is drawn to all things musical. She will remove everything from a toy box to get to a piano, xylophone, drum, or other instrument, no matter how difficult it might be. She will make a bee-line for music making toys when we're in stores or at friends houses. She will go to the cupboard to get her music fix (not unlike other toddlers), when she is in the kitchen. She "moves" to music whenever it is playing. And she "sings."

Friday night was no exception.

I was cleaning up in the kitchen when she decided to serenade me on the bowl drums, and she couldn't have been happier.

 
Posted by Picasa

I think Bergen will have some kind of musical ability and I would like to help her find it. I will be one of those moms who makes her kids take piano lessons. I will encourage other musical lessons. I'm sure I will be hated for a time.
I don't care.

My heart often swells when I hear music. I want my heart to swell when I hear my childrens music. To me, it is one of the things worth paying the price for.

0 comments: