I like Christmas shopping even more than I like grocery shopping! Imagine that. Really. Is there anything better than choosing the perfect gift for someone you love? I think not.
I'm getting anxious about not having done any of my Christmas shopping. I would normally have things well underway by now. Oh I do have a few little things I've picked up throughout the year, but it's not the same as being out and about now.
We give to everyone in my family and draw names in Craig's so I have quite a bit of shopping to do. Needless to say I'm a little worried. I have ideas for some, and am stumped on others. And since I can't go out and wander the stores until something inspires me, I may have to do something drastic. I just don't know what that is yet.
I know I could shop on-line or through catalogs, but I'm a tactile person. I want to be able to touch what I'm buying and choose the best one of whatever it is I find. I may have to make a new list so I can see what I'm up against. Then I'll have to work on getting out there.
I can't wait for the excitement to begin! Wish me luck. And watch for another post once I get going...
Friday, November 14, 2008
Christmas Shopping
Posted by Gigi at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment