It's hard to believe I'm writing my 100th post. Especially when I think back to the time I questioned blogging altogether. Thanks to those of you who have inspired me and those of you who have visited. It's been a great ride so far!
And now on to the fun...
I've noticed a trend for bloggers when they post the big 100. It seems that almost every blog I've read has some sort of giveaway when this milestone is reached. So without further ado, here's my big giveaway:
Comment on this post and tell me some of the ways you're Enjoying the Ride -- this one called life. What makes you tick? What inspires you? What works for you? What are some of your favorite things to do? Etc.
I'll have Logan draw a name out of a hat (he practiced just today!) and will let you know who the winner is on November 26th. Here's a sneak peek of the fabulous prize.
It's an 8 x 10 print. Nice don't you think? (Oh yes, it's very nice.) And appropriate. You know you want it! Even though it may not be your style. Because it's a prize!
Am I right? I think so.
Good luck. And enjoy!

9 comments:
I enjoy the ride by having goals. I'm a list maker, and there is nothing that tickles me to the bones more than crossing of something on one of my many to-do lists. Having a list also drives me crazy - because I want to be done with the list! I know, I'm a super weirdo.
BTW - I think that's a super cute print!
I think the enjoyableness of the ride depends most on my happy family, and then some of the other things...taking pictures, going on fun walks or swims or campouts, physical fun like playing sports or dancing or kissing... (I won't go on with that), reading, talking, learning.
Oh, and working hard. That was a joke. Ha ha--remember who's writing this comment. ;)
Congrats on your 100th post---I'm so glad you became converted to blogging!!!
I enjoy the ride by being productive in all areas of life (work, home, kids, hubby, crafts, church, etc). Not that it ever happens all together, but in cycles. I'm a planner and scheduler and teacher.
I have to have some time to do something I love before bed each night though (read, blog, knit, watch a show) - if not the day seems to have missed something.
I'm enjoying the ride by saying NO to the dishes and housework a little and saying YES to my kids. I realize I dont play with them enough, and I am missing out on their childhood because of some lousy cleaning. My house looks worse, the kids far better.
Check out my give away @
Coleshomecooking.blogspot.com
I like to read good books, play with my kids, and work on my house or garden. And what keeps me ticking these days is coming up with new ways to go green!
Congrats on 100 posts!
Hooray for 100 posts! Good job, Gigi!
Right now I enjoy the ride by sneaking in naps, ignoring the housework, and reading.
But mostly the naps.
If only Bergen knew how much she'd want those naps later in life...
Good job on your 100th Gigi! I love that I can just pop over and read what you are up to. (Maybe one of these years I will convert to being a blogger).
I am inspired by the beauty of nature, my loving children, my supportive husband, my mind, my body, my ability to work. Right now I am enjoying the ride of a quilt finished this afternoon! Hooray! Now Noah and I have a warm blanket to snuggle under for winter.
I've been thinking of something clever to say but I really have nothing. I enjoy life more when I'm fully medicated. Everything is just so much better that way; work, family, etc.. I feel normal and happy and other joyful words.
Post a Comment