CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome Mr. Potts

Logan is obsessed with Chitty Chitty Bang Bang! He's been watching it for years. (Okay two and a half.)

 
Posted by Picasa

He knows the plot. He knows the characters. He knows the songs. He even knows some of the dance moves -- particularly the ones for Me Ole Bamboo!



Logan watches "Chitty" several times a week and loves to pretend to be Mr. Potts. Needless to say Caractacus visits our house on a regular basis. And he's a great guy! He's always happy and he likes to sing and dance. I really enjoy having him around.



Well Logan's Grandma Lynne is pretty observant and quick to get things going when she has an idea. At the slightest hint of enthusiasm a person has for something her wheels start turning. Not too long ago Logan told Grandma Lynne about his love for Mr. Potts and wouldn't you know it, not a week and a half later he became the man! The boy is in Heaven!

 
Posted by Picasa

Thanks Grandma Lynne, for all you do for our kids. You and Grandpa Don are wonderful grandparents! Logan and Bergen know you love them and Craig and I appreciate that you both go out of your way to make them happy.

 



By the way, Bergen might feel the need to become Truly Scrumptious one day! I doubt Logan will share his clothes with her forever.

 
Posted by Picasa

Hmmm, maybe I should have saved my "Doll on the Music Box" Halloween costume...

7 comments:

Christy said...

That outfit is so great! Caleb and Eva love that movie, too! I have such good memories of it when I was a kid that I'm glad that mine enjoy watching it as well.

The Holdaway's said...

How great! I can't wait to see it in person...

Kayli said...

oh my gosh that is sooooooo cute!!!!

Nicole said...

Too cute!

Sarah Harward said...

GOOD GRIEF! I LOVE CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG!! I tried to get Landon attached to it, but the 'child snatcher' scared him to death (and he's not easily frightened, but even in college, the child snatcher scared me!) And it's always been a dream of mine for me and Steven to go to a costume party dressed up as Caraticus Potts and Truly Scrumptious from the 'doll on a music box' scene!! TOO CUTE that Logan has a costume now!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it!!

Charlotte said...

That is an awesome outfit! Very cute!