I am not usually one to be out among the crowds the day after Thanksgiving. I worked in retail for many years and have had my fill of "Black Friday" shopping.
However, I made an exception this year. Sort of. I went shopping, but not Christmas shopping.
I have a goal. I have a plan. And now I have the fabric!
Thanks to Maren for going to JoAnn's with me and to Carri for looking through my selections. I'm really excited to get going on my quilting projects!
To those of you who think you may be needing baby gifts in the future, let me know and I'll be happy to direct you to my "store". Opening sometime next year!

2 comments:
I can't wait!
I want to know more! And I am totally jealous that I was not able to go to JoAnn's too! (The closest one to us is 2 hours away!). But I still have flannel leftover from two years ago. Maybe I'll restock next year!
Post a Comment