CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Rain!

Just yesterday I wrote about the kids enjoying the nice weather in the backyard. Ha! So much for that. Today it rained!

Logan looked longingly out the window and got all dressed up before asking to go outside. (You can't see it in the pictures, but he's wearing one snow boot and one flip flop. Crazy kid.) I didn't even have time to answer before he was out the door after asking to go. Of course Bergen followed and in the time it took for me to get my shoes from another room, she had run away!

I cracked up when I found her. She was just around the corner from the deck -- checking out the down spout. Yes, I know I should have whisked her into the house so she didn't freeze to death, but I couldn't resist a picture first. The wet socks were the best! Too bad there are no pictures of her kicking and screaming as I picked her up to take her in and dress her.

 
Posted by Picasa

The rain had slowed to a drizzle while we were in the house, but it turned almost torrential a few minutes after we stepped out the door again. We were soaked.

Alas, the fun didn't last for long. I'm sure there will be other days though.

0 comments: