Logan has been asking to play in the leaves for days. And that would be fine with me, but we don't have any trees! Long story...
We arrived home just in time to see our neighbor raking his leaves this afternoon however, so we asked if we could have some. When he was finished, he had left a nice little pile in our backyard.
The kids had a grand time playing in them. Bergen was having so much fun that I couldn't even get her to look at the camera! Logan? He was as happy as could be.
Thanks Don.


2 comments:
These are so cute,looks like they had a lot of fun.
Oh Gigi! I could send you some leaves! I have enough leaves to share with the world practically!Atually, Tony just mowed up the leaves in the front yard instead of raking them. Logan wants to play in leaves too. He told me yesterday that God created leaves so kids could play in them.Good though, huh?
Post a Comment