CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

No time to blog, Hello! Goodbye! I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!


I feel like I haven't blogged forever, and it's only been five days. I think I may have caught the bug! For keeping a journal of sorts that is.

I keep a running list in my head and although I/we have a plan, some things are just out of (my) control!

I'm anxiously running from one thing to another and would love to write about them all, but haven't taken the time -- yet. We've been working on some big projects around the house, have had a few little crises, and wrapped up lots of other things on the list.

Some of the things occupying my time include:
-Relishing my M/W/F mornings away from home.
-Earning a little money on the side.
-Painting and moving the kids into their new bedroom.
-Purging. (Perhaps a virtual garage sale on the cork board?)
-Organizing my room.
-Preparing for my House Party.
-Working on items to sell. In my dreams. (Whether it be Etsy, craft fairs, boutiques, or on my own.)
-Coming up with new ideas.
-Making new friends.
-Trying new things.
-Spending some quality one-on-one time with my chicklets.
-Appreciating my hoosband.

I wish I could add getting adequate sleep to the list, but alas, I am still up at all hours of the night. I did have a little catnap while snuggling with Logan tonight when I put the kids to bed though, so I have had some rest.

I'm happy to say that I've really just been "Enjoying the Ride"! And now, I'm off to bed. We've got a busy day ahead.

1 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

It sounds like you're getting lots done!! Good for you!! I'm excited for the garage sale!! (garage sales are just one more thing I'm addicted to. Congrats on "enjoying the ride!"