CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Backyard Fun

The weather has been so nice lately. We've been enjoying some time outside.

Bergen tries to escape into the backyard every time the door is open. It's funny. She gets away so quickly! She likes to run in circles on the deck, waving her hands and singing. I love to see her hair flying and hear her laughing!

Logan, on the other hand, heads straight for the swings. He's learned how to pump himself, but still wants to be pushed as high as he can go. Those two are fearless when it comes to swinging high!

 

 

Remember having someone twist the swing so you could spin crazily back around before coming to a jerky stop? And then being twisted all over again? My kids do that. Okay I twist Logan, but he twists Berg. They like doing silly things on the swings...

 
Posted by Picasa

The sandbox is another story. I thought it was great when we put it in, but it quickly became too small and crowded. It frustrates me that we haven't kept it up very well. It has grass growing in it and ants have made homes there. Yuck!

Once Bergen has finished running around on the deck, she inevitably heads to the sandbox. Logan did it too when he was little.

I held my tongue and let them go wild a few days ago. What got me was that they played on the outside of the box! And they played for a long time! When it was finally time to get ready for bed, I stripped their clothes off at the back door and carried them in to the tub. Sand still got all over everything.

 
Posted by Picasa

I really enjoyed watching my kids having fun in the backyard. Actually, I like watching them any time. They are the lights of my life.

0 comments: