I had my stitches removed today. Ouch! I wasn't expecting it to hurt, but it did. Go ahead, call me a wimp. One of the incisions bled and another hadn't closed very well. Nice.
The doctor was great to go over the surgery and explain what he'd done as well as what to expect. I'll be heading to physical therapy very soon.
I'll also know if the surgery was successful when I try walking on my own after my relationship with my crutches ends. If not, there is another option... More surgery! What? I may have to got through this again?
I must have been in too much pain to hear that initially. However, I just learned this was the first recommended course of treatment. I'm crossing my fingers that it will be the last.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Prognosis
Posted by Gigi at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment