CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Forecast

I visited the good doctor again yesterday. My knee is more swollen now than it was when I ventured in to see him last week.

 
Posted by Picasa


He said because the fluid came back so quickly, there must be something more going on than the aforementioned arthritis. He thinks it may be a torn meniscus. We'll know more after an MRI next week.

Until then it's "Rest. Ice. Elevate. Oh, and lets not forget, "Don't Do Anything!"

ha!



BTW my right knee is now swollen and suffering from not being able to put any pressure on my left one. My legs don't look this good for nothing!

4 comments:

Christy said...

Ouch! I think this is what Catherine had, too. Take it easy. ;)

Heather S. said...

Yikes, that doesn't sound like fun at all. I love how doctors think it's easy to tell you to take it easy and not do anything. Yeah right, once you have kids that's almost impossible.

Nicole said...

Ow! Not fun

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Gigi, I'm sooooo sorry!! Take it easy for sure!! I hope you get better soon - let me know what the diagnosis is!