The picture doesn't do them justice, but I made some great chocolate chip cookies today.
Yes, I've made a lot of good cookies, but this is the first time in my life that my chocolate chip cookies haven't been flat! Not that flat cookies aren't delicious, they just don't look that good to me.
I've always wanted to make big fat chocolate chip cookies and the recipe I tried today did the trick! We all ate more than our share and I even had some dough left, so portioned it out and put it in the freezer. Next time we want these tasty morsels we'll have them in no time.
*Get the recipe here.
These will definitely be on our list of favorites and will be made again and again!

4 comments:
Wanna share the recipe - I have a love hate relationship with trying to get nice looking cookies with any recipe I've used for choc chip.
Aren't you going to share the recipe? Yum!
They look yummy. I think I may have to go make some cookies!
Ok gig, first of all....where are my cookies?!? and second.................I want the recipe. I clicked on the "get recipe here" and it totally didn't work!! Help, I need some good cookies!!!!
Post a Comment