I've been dealing with a toothache for the past week and couldn't take it any longer. So yesterday after making some phone calls and doing some checking, I have a new dentist. Today I saw him.
The good news: I didn't lose a filling like I thought I had.
The bad news: The dentist thinks a sinus infection is causing the pain.
The good news: My teeth are in better shape than I thought they would be after neglecting them for too long.
The bad news: There is some work to be done.
I'm supposed to wait a few more days to see if the pain subsides. If it doesn't my dentist will prescribe an antibiotic. I'll continue taking Sudafed Sinus until then. It has helped a little in the last week, but I really thought there was something more going on.
I did get a cleaning while I was in the office today. And I'm a little embarrassed to admit that it felt good to relax and have someone take care of me for a while. No, it wasn't the massage or pedicure I've been hoping for, but my teeth feel fabulous!
1 comments:
I love getting my teeth cleaned. It is ALMOST as good as a massage :)
And, have you tried any saline in your nose for your sinus infection? It usually works wonders for me!
Post a Comment