Logan has been waiting for St. Patrick's Day since last year when I told him about pinching people who aren't wearing green. There have been many times over the past year that we've had to remind him that it's NOT St. Patrick's Day and he can't just pinch someone when he feels like it.
He was about to pinch me this morning when he noticed some green "snowflakes" on my pajamas. Then he tried to pinch his dad, but was quickly shown the green tag on his shorts. And I made sure Bergen had some green on her shirt; just to keep her safe.
I was planning to make a green popcorn treat for the kids to enjoy with their grandparents tonight (while I went to play bunko!), but ran out of time before I had to leave. Grocery and jean shopping took up quite a bit of the morning and a little of the afternoon. Maybe we'll make some in the next couple of days anyway.
Don't worry. We did have some green in our diets today! Sadly it wasn't salad. For lunch we had green scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, and orange juice. Mmmm. Mmmm. Bergen has always liked scrambled eggs. Logan not so much. I was proud of him today though. He not only tried the eggs, he even ate all that were on his plate! For me, it was just fun to make something other than colored pancakes for a change...
I'd also like to mention that Logan did not wear green today. It is his favorite color and I don't know what the deal was, but when threatened with a pinch he'd run and get Bergen's shamrock necklace and put it on. Silly kid.

1 comments:
That's funny about getting the necklace and putting it on. Spencer did not want to wear green either, until I showed him that his school calendar said to wear green. Hey, maybe you should color the eggs every day for him.
Post a Comment