I just had to post a few more pictures of the kids and their new bunk beds. They were hamming it up last night and wanted me to take picture after picture after picture. A pretty good way to get out of going to sleep don't you think? Nevermind that they both had numerous naps yesterday due to being sick. Again. No matter; when nighttime comes, this mom needs a little "me time". Especially when her hoosband is home.
Both kids thought they were pretty silly taking turns pretending to be asleep on the top bunk with their eyes open before actually settling in at bedtime. Then when they'd had enough of picture taking, they wanted me to snuggle them -- a nightly ritual. Of course I couldn't be in two places at once, so... (Picture me trying to balance on my left side while lying next to Bergen who is gripping my neck, and attempting to hold Logan's hand with my right hand through the railing, all at the same time.) Good thing it was a quick snuggle. I don't think I can do that every night! Fortunately for me they both fell asleep in no time and I was able to tiptoe out of the room.
Oh, and one more thing. Would you believe they both stayed in their own beds until morning? Hallelujah! We'll see how things go tonight.



1 comments:
They look super happy and cute!
Post a Comment