CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Say that again?

Logan asked me yesterday, "Mom, what's a jugular?" So
I answered "A vein." Then (before I could offer further information) he asked "Mom, what's a vein?"


I was wracking my brain wondering where on earth he'd heard about a jugular vein. Then when telling my dad about it later, he said "Are you sure he didn't mean a juggler?"

"No" I said, "he specifically said jugular."

But it got me thinking.

So I found out.

I casually asked Logan if when he asked me what a jugular was, he meant a man who threw balls up in the air. Guess what his answer was? "Yes" -- his face innocently questioning, "What else would it have been?"




Sometimes I think I'm losing it. Then I think again and chalk it up to another one of those moments you wonder about yourself as a mother. Then...



I laugh.

1 comments:

Mindy Dean said...

funny, Gigi!