CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

"Mommy! Look What I Can Do!"

I was at a cub scout training meeting in Indy ALL DAY last Saturday. Craig was nice enough to turn down work so I wouldn't have to find a sitter for the kids.

The meeting was great! I learned a ton and felt like my cup was filled for the first time in a long time.

The fam had a busy day too. There was much to be shared when I got home. Craig had taken the kids to Columbian Park, to Dairy Queen for ice cream cones, and they had played, played, and played. In fact, they were still outside playing when I pulled up.

I had to laugh when even before I got out of the car Logan was yelling, "Mommy, look what I can do!"

*The following are all videos. When I finally figure out how to make them run I'll redo this post.

 
Posted by Picasa

How do you like that action?!

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa


Craig had been working with him for about 15 minutes when I got home a little after 6:00pm. I was so excited I ran to get the camera before I even took time to say hello.

I took over 45 videos of Logan riding his bike. Riding his bike! It was a birthday gift when he turned three and he's ridden it fine with training wheels. I guess one fell off while he was riding Saturday so he asked Craig to remove the other. The rest is history.

By 8:00pm Logan had moved up to a bigger bike and was riding the length of four houses before turning around and heading home. He was having a wonderful time and didn't want to stop (as you can imagine), but it started getting dark so we talked him into going in the house.

Our big boy did a great job on Saturday night and has been improving ever since! I'm glad I didn't miss it and I couldn't be more proud! Craig will modestly tell you he's just like his dad. (Who coincidentally also learned to ride a bike when he was four years old.) By the way, they've already been on a mile ride around the neighborhood together...



Bergen had some things to show me too... Look what she can do!

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa


She loves music so I asked her to sing for the camera. I thought it was cute when she yelled stop at the end. And of course she had to show us how she could ride her bike. We gave it to her for her birthday in January and she's just now to the place where she can reach the pedals.

0 comments: