I've mentioned that Logan is a fan of Max & Ruby. Well after watching an episode the other day he asked me if we had any dominoes. I thought about it for a moment and then headed to the closet. I've had a huge box of dominoes since before Craig and I were married and they've never even been opened, so out they came!
After a little nagging and whining, Logan got Craig to set some up for the sole purpose of knocking them down. (Exactly what Max had done on the show.)
Here's a picture of the guys after one of their masterpieces was finished.
Craig did do most of the work, but Logan really tried to help. (See that empty space at the bottom of the picture below? Logan filled that in.)
And here are a few of dominoes falling down. Obviously in succession!
I think all in all it turned into a fun afternoon.






0 comments:
Post a Comment