I spent the better part of the week cleaning, decluttering, organizing and preparing to get rid of stuff. In the process I organized my albums and 45's so I can attempt to sell them. Don't laugh.
I've had a storage bin of albums by the computer for a several days now and Logan has been asking about them. Specifically the "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" Sound Track. Imagine that!
Well, Craig (being the great dad he is) climbed up into the attic and got down a turn table yesterday -- Remember those? -- and Logan is in heaven. He played some albums after church today and had fun changing the speed so that the singers sounded like chipmunks. I had to laugh because I remember doing things like that when I was little.
I love music! I may have to think about updating some of my oldies so I can enjoy them again. I've had a nice time Reminiscing today.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Oldies but Goodies
Posted by Gigi at 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Do some research on those before you sell them - some records go for quite a bit of money now days.
I remember listening to my moms records when I was young. Some favs were Hooked on Classics,the Chipmunks for real!, and my mom's Lesley Gore record...It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!
awesome! I bet you had a great time.
I remember changing the speed along with Craig when we were kids too. We would laugh and giggle. Sounds like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment