Do you ever feel as if you're running around like a chicken with your head cut off? I do. Especially lately.
I was just updating my calendar and was shocked to find that 22 out of 30 days were filled this month! And often times with more than one thing. It's crazy.
So far my month has consisted of meetings, baptisms, doctor appointments, General Conference, school activities, church lessons, birthday parties, get-togethers, scout "stuff", hair cuts, dental appointments, Easter preparations, lunches out, shopping, field trips, show and tell, cooking/baking, company coming, bunko, surgery, more meetings, an anniversary, a date, and and ER visit. And that's in addition to the normal everyday things that aren't even written on my calendar.
Next month is already looking hectic too. So far there are more birthday parties, a father/son camp out, Indy 500 practice, a house party, applications to complete, Logan's birthday, more doctor appointments, Logan's last day of preschool - with graduation and a picnic to attend, the end of Craig's job, and more meetings. And wouldn't you know it, that's not everything...
I need a vacation!
Unfortunately that's not on the calendar.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
My Crazy Calendar
Posted by Gigi at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amen to everything you said.
The sad thing is most of our summer is filling up way too fast. I'm blocking off days each week to not schedule anything...
Post a Comment