Today of all days I got an email from a friend I haven't heard from in way too long. You're waiting for me to say "April Fools" aren't you? Well its not gonna happen!
Our old friends the Dunstan's are going to be in Lafayette on Friday and they want to see us! How cool is that? They're the kind of people you meet and feel instantly connected to. We had some fun times when they were in Lafayette. Lucky us, they are still our dear friends even though we haven't talked in years and we are thrilled that we get to see them!
They moved away when Greg graduated from Purdue and we've exchanged Christmas cards, but that's all except for the one time we saw them when both of our families were in Salt Lake at Christmas time. Allison and I are both from Utah.
Here's a cute picture of the men in our lives when we visited in December 2004.
Our families have grown since then -- we've each added a child -- and it will be fun to catch up and see the new additions (who aren't very new anymore).
Of course there are other people Greg and Allison will see while they're here. Like I said, they're those kind of people. They have A LOT of friends. I'm just really happy to be among them.

3 comments:
Tell them hi from me!
Tell them Hi from me too!
hi from the dean's too!!
Post a Comment