Craig and I went on a date tonight. BY OURSELVES.
Our anniversary is coming up so we dropped the kids off at their cousins' and went out to dinner to celebrate.
It was so nice. I seriously don't think we've been to dinner without our kids since we used the gift certificate we received at the hospital after Logan was born!
It's amazing what a meal without having to cut someone else's food for them can do for a couple! We were able to carry on a conversation, enjoy the quiet, hold hands, gaze into each others eyes (ha!), and concentrate on us for a little while.
It's not like Craig and I don't see each other enough during the day since he works second shift, but going on a date - at night - was something special!
Thank you for a wonderful evening hoosband dear. I'm already looking forward to next time.
Friday, April 10, 2009
A Date!
Posted by Gigi at 11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
yeeha!
Post a Comment