CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

First of all, Hi Dad! Sorry to keep you waiting for an update. We're fine. Just busy. It was nice talking to you the other day! Hope to talk to you again soon.
Love you~

 
Posted by Picasa



I feel so out of it! I haven't looked at my blog in a long time! It's crazy. The last month has been busy. Really. Busy. And the month before that too.

I was all set to sit down and post a little something last Sunday night, but I think I fell asleep on the couch instead. I really don't remember. Well Sunday has rolled around once again. Maybe tonight I can make an attempt at catching up.

Here are some of the things I may or may not be posting about over the next several days!

April:
doctor appointments
school activities
birthday parties
get-togethers
scout "stuff"
eating out
shopping
field trips
show and tell
cooking/baking
company coming
bunko
surgery
an anniversary
a date

May:
more birthday parties
a father/son camp out
Indy 500 practice
more doctor appointments
a house party
a garage sale
job applications
more bunko
Logan's birthday
Logan's last day of preschool - with graduation and a picnic to attend
the fam
the end of Craig's job
a new way of life


I'll see you later. I have work to do!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I have been thinking about you and how things are going. You have been busy! Looks like never a dull moment or lack of fun.

Mindy Dean said...

you've been busy girl!

Nicole said...

It's about time! :}

Missed reading up on y all.