CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

A Tasty New Treat

I made something new for dinner tonight. Pizza Crostinis!

For this made up recipe I sliced a baguette and put the slices on a cookie sheet. Then I put a little pizza sauce, too much cheese, and a slice of pepperoni on each piece of bread. And finally I baked them all in the oven.

Can you say Mmm Mmm? They were really good, and really easy, and Logan really loved them! Bergen wasn't feeling well so didn't have any.

 
Posted by Picasa

So yay for me! I have another fast, tasty, kid- (and probably) husband-friendly meal to add to my repertoire. I can't wait to make them for lunch!

2 comments:

Christy said...

sounds yummy. I'm always looking for ways to change up our meals. We'll ahve to give this a try.

Nicole said...

What a great idea! Those look mighty tasty and I bet the kids had a ball making them.