CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

 
Posted by Picasa

I know some people think Valentine's day is just another day for spending too much money and for saying things you could say any day of the year, but I like it. It's one of my favorite holidays. And not because I might get a gift.

I like Valentine's Day because it is yet another day for me to shower my family with love. I like coming up with ideas that are out of the ordinary and making things fun for other people. I like having a special day set aside that allows me to do something I might think about but not take the time to do on another day. I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though I don't need a reason,
I like to have one.

0 comments: