Monday, February 2, 2009
The Challenge
I L-O-V-E Diet Coke. It is my beverage of choice 99.8% of the time. (There are times when only a Diet Mountain Dew will hit the spot.) However, I drink way too much of the stuff.
So...
I'm giving it up. Or at least I'm going to try really hard to give it up. Okay to be more specific I'm giving up the caffeine.
My new "go to" drink is water. And so far it's not too bad. We'll see if I still feel that way in a week.
Posted by Gigi at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I ave renewed my water drinking many times, when it gets old I have a tip.. try crystal light.. it adds just enough flavor every once in a while that you don't go running for a diet coke... they even have little packs you can put into water bottles!
Post a Comment