CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Random Sampler

I'm trying to play catch up, so here's a random sampling of some of what's been happening in our lives lately. Maybe this way I won't forget.

A sweet picture of Aunt Nicole with Bergen on her birthday. What a great day!

 
Posted by Picasa

Logan has been having a blast with his trains and train table. He recently got some new track and has been busy for days! This is just one of the cool routes he's come up with.

 
Posted by Picasa

I'm a little sad, but Craig cleaned up the Outback so we can sell it. I'll miss it, but am glad to be up high in the Durango again. It will also be nice not to have so many cars hanging around...

 
Posted by Picasa

Logan steals my camera every chance he gets and has become quite the little photographer. This Buzz, Woody and Bullseye "still life" is one of his most recent works.
ha ha

 
Posted by Picasa

I've been sewing some baby quilts and am happy with the way they're turning out!

 
Posted by Picasa



In addition: Bergen is learning to count. Logan is beginning to read. Craig is looking forward to the time he'll have off in April, May, June, and July since CAT has introduced a little mandatory shutdown (which is way better than a layoff at this point). And in the midst of my decluttering, I'm just happy that my family is feeling better. *sigh*

1 comments:

Dallan and Ashley said...

Cute quilt! What are you making them for? Fun, experiance, charity? I love the Toy Story Picture Logan took. Dallan and I just got a different car that I drive and it definetly is nice to be up high again! I hope during that time off you come visit us in AZ we'd love it and the weather would be perfect!!!!!!!