CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Little Ditty

We make up songs daily at our house. It's something that comes naturally to us. Okay, it comes naturally to Craig! I have to think about it. Whatever the case, it makes us think we're pretty funny. And its nice that we can make ourselves laugh. Isn't it?

Here's a little ditty from today. I sing it often, but this rendition came to me while I was changing yet another of Bergen's diapers...

Oompa Loompa doompety doo
You've got a poopy diaper you do.
Oompa Loompa doompety dee
Next time please save it for Daddy!



Of course when I was finished (with the song not the diaper change), Bergen yelled "Again! Again!" while laughing her head off.

Nothing like a little potty humor for the blog.

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Funny, you sound like me. It must run in the family.