Note: You can click on the first line of this post, 'Christy's Craft Challenge' to vote for a winner.
Christy's Craft Challenge. Doesn't it just sound like fun? I thought about signing up in January, but had a lot going on already, so was happy to get to be one of the participants for February.
I anxiously awaited the arrival of my supplies. But when I received my manila envelope, lets just say I wasn't delighted with its contents. It included red and white paisley wrapping paper, red tulle, a red pipe cleaner, red pom pom trim, and white cotton make-up removal pads.
Now let me explain... I knew I had entered a craft challenge, but this was going to be a challenge! I took about a week to brainstorm and psych myself up for it. Then I made this:
It's a decorated mat. Big deal you say, but I think its bright and cheery and will be nice to have in my craft/sewing room. It has a pocket on the back so I can change out the words or sayings that will be put in it. The inspiring words that will keep me motivated to do "my thing" in there. I'm in the process of launching my own little business and will be spending a lot of time in that room. I'm going to need all the help I can get.
Thanks Christy.

4 comments:
I am impressed! It is super cute! What a great idea to use the cotton pads to make flowers! You are creative!
That's really cute!
Gigi, I think it turned out sooo cute. I'd have never thought to do that. What a great idea.
I voted for yours. Very cute and creative.
Post a Comment