I can't believe Bergen is already 18 months old! It seems like she's been a part of our family forever and yet it's really been no time at all.
I remember when she arrived; delivered by her dad, in the master bathroom of our home. And how I felt like such a "redneck" for having her there. (I was mortified. I thought people everywhere were thinking, 'Dumb lady, she can't even get to the hospital in time to have her baby!') Then later, after talking to Craig about some thoughts he'd had the night before she was born, I wondered if maybe it was supposed to be that way.
Whatever my thoughts were then, they sure don't seem to matter now. Bergen is a joy! I love her like I never imagined I could! Here's to making the rest of our lives together as memorable as the first year and a half.
I love you Berg.


6 comments:
I LOVE the collage! You're so funny to think that anyone would look down on you for the way you had her! I look UP to you for it! I think you are AMAZING! My dad was born in the back of a taxi on the way to the hospital. I always thougt it was neat - it makes a great story at least!
She's so cute! It's amazing how much these little people completely change your life, isn't it? :)
Love the pics! You are a great mom and I think Berg will love having a unique story to tell...
It's funny, you dont seem to realize the change in the kids until you see all the pics together like that. She certainly has gotten to be such a beautiful little girl. I love the collage, and love the little Berger meister even more.
WHAT THE HECK! I didn't know she was born at home and delivered by her dad!! You need to blog that story! I'd dying to hear it!!
These collages are great! Where did you make them?
We miss you guys! Tell the kids hi for us.
Post a Comment