We went to Salt Lake to "help" my dad with a few little projects that needed doing since my mom's death in April. Like a grown man with full run of the house really wants/needs help from his kids and a couple of theirs...
For starters, my sister and I cleaned out some cupboards and organized the pantry in the kitchen while Craig and my dad built a new deck. Then we got rid of things our dad isn't going to use (in this lifetime) and our brother took a few loads to the DI.
Of course it wasn't all work! We also ate good food, swam in the pool, talked and talked and talked, and you guessed it, danced the Tango!
Sadly, I don't have any pictures of us working. I do have some of the kids dancing! (Would have gotten a few of my dad too if I'd been quicker with my camera.)
Logan and Bergen both love to dance. So thanks Dad, for showing them the new moves. They've been practicing since we've been home and I think something could actually come of it!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Cleaning Out Cupboards and Dancing The Tango
Posted by Gigi at 11:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I can't wait to see them dancing - do you have any video of it?
Post a Comment