CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Siblings

Bergen won't leave Logan alone. She pesters him even when he's asleep! She climbed up on the couch to be next to him the other day. Never mind that he wasn't in a position to play with her.

 
Posted by Picasa

I know it's coming... I can hear him now. "Mom! She's touching me!" Oh the joys of having a sibling.

8 comments:

Nicole said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha , oh my gosh, that is sooooo funny. Oh kids, you just dont laugh as much without them. gotta love 'em.

Catherine said...

At least he is a good sleeper!

Kayli said...

That is sooo funny. Aren't siblings just the best?

p.s. that is what Ethne is doing a lot of these days---poking her brother in the eye. :)

The Holdaway's said...

That is so cute!

Charlotte said...

Oh that's so funny! LOL

Serena said...

They are so cute!!

Marisa May said...

What would childhood be without sibling rivalry? They sound a lot like my kids-- I just hope that they appreciate each other when they get older!

Kim said...

How cute!! I love the one that looks like she is {almost} picking his nose!!

thanks for stopping by my blog!