CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Too much? Unreasonable?

I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I've been a little stressed out lately. That happens sometimes when I have a lot on my mind (and in my planner.)

I don't like the fact that I can't do everything! Because.
I. Want. To.

I want to be able to read my scriptures and have meaningful prayers every day, have a clean house with no dishes in the sink, be out the door at the drop of a hat when invited to go somewhere with friends, make more nutritious meals (and have my family eat them), not worry so much, sleep peacefully, go on a date with my hoosband (without the kids), create something, make a little money, de-clutter faster (and not feel guilty about getting rid of special things), be fit - thin even, paint and redecorate my kids room, get a pedicure, feel like my life has more of a purpose, and have some time for myself.

Is that unreasonable? I don't think so. And I certainly hope not!

2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Sounds like the good life to me! It's all I hope for too - not yet accomplished - but I'm working on it right along with you!

Catherine said...

good luck with all of that.. and let me know when you find the secret ... sometimes you just have to be happy that the dishs are clean when you need to eat off of them.. sometimes you do need to drop everything and go have fun with friends and sometimes you just need to breathe.... in and out.. in and out!