CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

All About Me from A to Z

You may think from the looks of this post that things haven't been very newsworthy lately. Not so! but I'll get to them later. Here's a little something to amuse you until then.

By the way, this was originally a tag, but I changed it. I'm not really into the whole tag thing... I often think the ideas are good, I just don't want to send them on to other people. So there you go -- be tagged if you must.

A - Attached or Single: Happily attached.
B - Best Friend: I have more than one. Craig is among them, of course.
C - Cake or Pie: Both! German Chocolate Cake and Marie Callender's Razzleberry Pie.
D - Day: Thursday.
E - Essential Item: Eyebrow Pencil. Oh, wait... Music!
F - Favorite Color: Green.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: (Gummy) Cinnamon Bears.
H - Home Town: Salt Lake originally, but as a wife and mom it's Lafayette.
I - Indulgences: Staying up way too late.
J - January or July: Both.
K - Kids: Two, Logan 4 years and Bergen 19 months.
L - Life is incomplete without: My family. And a good, cold beverage. (That would be Diet Coke for those of you who are wondering.)
M - Marriage Date: April 14, 2000.
N - Number of Siblings: Two, an older sister and a younger brother.
O - Obsession: Organization. ha!
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders.
Q - Quote: "Lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven... for where your treasure is there will your heart be also."
R - Reason to Smile: I got a BIG project organized on Tuesday! (Thanks Carri.)
S - Season: Late Summer/Early Fall.
T - Talents: Sewing and quilting (right now).
U - Unknown fact about me: I cracked a man's knuckles once while shaking his hand. I had just won $1000. in The Pepsi Challenge.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor.
W - Worst Habit: Being late.
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y - Your favorite food: Chicken.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius, but two more minutes and I would have been a Pieces.

1 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

This is a fun one - so I'm going to have to consider myself tagged. Stay tuned