CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A First!

I've been looking at our little ragamuffin lately, and thinking about doing something with her hair... It's thin and fine (like mine) and she hasn't kept her hands away from anything I've attempted to put in it to date. Yesterday (Monday) evening however, with the expert advice of Liz, I tried again. And it worked. After touching it only a couple of times, Bergen left the "hair pretty" in. Oh happy day!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

This is a first for our big girl! And a proud moment for her mom.

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Good job Bergen!! She looks so cute, now can you let me know how to get Jordan to leave something in her hair??!?!!? Cute cute cute

Heather S. said...

Emily was the same way. She finally lets me put stuff in her hair, but when she was little heaven forbid that I try to put anything in her hair, and when I did it would always be yanked out by her. I don't know why kids do that.