CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Feeling the Force

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... Craig was born. It was actually 44 years ago and we were happy to celebrate his arrival again today.

It seems like Logan has been anticipating Craig's birthday for e-v-e-r. The poor kid's been asking me, "Is today daddy's birthday?" every day for more than a week! Let me tell you, I was happy to answer in the affirmative this morning.

In his excitement, Logan came up with the idea that "Daddy would like (a) Star Wars (theme) for his birthday". So with that in mind, he, Bergen and I went to work and did our best to make Craig's big day out-of-this-world! We baked a chocolate cake, then decorated it with Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker figures, and took it with us to Pizza King where we had lunch. Yum!

 
Posted by Picasa

Craig was a "trooper" letting us sing to him in the restaurant. I hope that with only a few other people there it wasn't too embarrassing.

Then to top the party off, the manager heard us talking about the trains so took us all in the back and let the guys race them! Even though the area they were in was closed. She was great, and happy to snap a few pictures for us too! I hope she liked the cake we left.


Happy Birthday to the Master of Our Universe! We love you!

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday Craig! You know, I never went to Pizza King when I lived there. Bummer man.

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Wish Craig a happy belated birthday for us!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday bro, hope it was a good one, I'm sure you just LOVED being sung to in the resturant. You know what this means, YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME AGAIN!!!

Charlotte said...

Happy Birthday Craig.

Gigi, that was an awesome cake. Konrad also picks out Kevin's birthday themes. I think it's awesome. :)

Unknown said...

ooh, I'm excited now. Ben's birthday is this coming Thursday (the 18th) and I have been wondering what exactly I should do for him. Maybe a batman cake? He deserves a fun cake, too! :-)