After reading Margot's post about what she likes
about the changing seasons, it made me realize that
I completely forgot to list one of the biggest of my favorites about Fall in my post.
And I would be remiss if I didn't add it to my list.
It is ER.
One of my all time favorite things about Fall is the new season of TV programs! After a summer of playing outside this goes along quite nicely with my desire to settle in. And that is what I'm going to do tonight. I am ready to watch the last season of ER. I've been a follower since the beginning.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
The Beginning of The End
Posted by Gigi at 6:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Me too. Oh, and me too. And me too. I LURRRVE ER. It's kinda bittersweet that this is the last season. Sad, because I've followed it from the beginning, too, and have always loved it. But kinda good because I feel like the writing, characters, and stories haven't been as compelling since Carter left. Last season was better, though. I'm really really hoping the season ends with a bang rather than a whimper.
Okay, this is a really long comment. I'm a bit passionate about ER. Perhaps I'll have to do a post on it, too. :)
Post a Comment